A variety of User Manuals, How to Videos have been established to help the installer and end user
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Suite of products - KenCore Service, KenCore Agent Service, KENCore Manager, Phoenix, KENCfg, Axeze Database Manager, Axeze Credential Manager
- Powerful web enabled software
- Password protected
- Works with a variety of technologies – Mifare, 125KHz 134.2KHz, Biometric etc
- Unlimited Networks, Controllers, Groups, Credentials
- Economical and easy to expand - later
- Manage with pc, tablet, phone anywhere in the world
- Quick setup, operation and management of the system
- Database management tool
- Lift control
- Alarm and Event functions
- IP Camera interface
- Import Credentials/Personnel
- Export/View a variety of Reports – by Date, Day, Time, Event, Controller, Credential etc
- Report Formats - PDF, XLS, XLSX, RTF, MHT, HTML, TEXT, CSV, Image
- SSL protocol for communications
- Automatic service IP address detection
- Synchronise database and controllers
Pricing dependent on functions required
A suite of products combined into a single solution designed and written in South Australia.
Enables you to combine RFID 125 KHz, 134.2 KHz, Mifare and biometrics into one solution seamlessly controlled through Axeze Studio. This package has been developed with Microsoft .NET. The Axeze Studio uses Microsoft SQL Server. Axeze Studio Databases which could be installed on separate computers.
Supports Serial Port or LAN (wired or wireless) for Communication with the Axeze access control Network.
Axeze Studio consists of several applications that administrates, maintains, manages and configures Axeze access control Network products.
Phoenix is a Web Application so it can be installed on a Server whilst users can log onto the Phoenix with an Explorer. Phoenix can be worked within on the Internet or the Intranet. KENCore Agent always ensures that the system is operational. Third Party Applications could easily communicate with KENCore to run Axeze commands. All decisions about the Access control are made on the database side, so any third party application can easily participate or integrate with the code.
KENCore Service is a Windows Service that handles all the communication with the access control Network and software like Phoenix. The KENCore can be installed on the Server Application.
KENCore Agent Service is a Windows Service that monitors KENCore Service and ensures that it is always operating.
KENCore Manager – is a Windows Application that is a user interface (GUI) for the KENCore Service and KENCore Agent Service.
Axeze Credential Manager - communicates with Axeze Readers and sends the badged card code to Phoenix (or any other third party application). When new Readers are developed, or bought into the range, this wizard is the interface between the hardware and software. It can send a tag code to any Text Control - It enables smooth ongoing development.
Axeze Database Management - Manages the KENCore and Phoenix databases. This is a Wizard that helps you. It handles the common tasks (like those built into SQL Server) like Backup, Restore, Attach, Detach, Upgrade. This means you can maintain the database if you change a Server. You can use the DB Management tool. It offers a huge benefit as upgrading the database is easy. The Axeze Database Manager can be installed on the Database Server without the need for the KENCore or Phoenix.
KENCfg – is the software that configures the reader and enables the user to retrieve the reader ID and version.